Truffle Mashed Potatoesby Truffle Recipes in
What you’ll need:
2 Lbs. white or Idaho potatoes
1/2 cup milk or cream
4 tablespoons Susan Alexander Truffle Butter
4 to 6 tablespoons Susan Alexander Black Truffle Oil
1/2 to 1 tablespoon of Susan Alexander Truffle Salt
1) A touch of turkey juice from pan.
2) Add peeled potatoes to boiling water.
3) Boil potatoes until soft 20 to 25 minutes.
4) Mash potatoes with mixer on medium to high speed until potatoes are mashed.
5) Blend in additional listed ingredients on low.
6) Season to taste.