Susan Rice’s Oozing Truffle Grilled Cheese29 Oct 2013, by Truffle Recipes & Contest in
Try this great truffled grilled cheese recipe:
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 slices freshly baked sunflower bread
- 2 tablespoons Susan Rice Truffle Oil (black or white)
- 2 slices white cheese (Swiss, Havarti and/or Fontina)
- 2 tablespoons Brie cheese
- fresh frozen truffles (optional)
Preheat pan or griddle with 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil. Brush one slice of bread with 1 tablespoon Susan Rice Truffle Oil on one side. On the other side place one slice of white cheese. Top with Brie and layer with shaved truffles (if available). Add the last layer of white cheese and top with second slice of bread. Brush the outside slice with 1 tablespoon of Susan Rice Truffle Oil.
Grill the sandwich in the heated olive oil adding a lid as necessary to melt the cheese. Grill for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
Don’t want to do it yourself?
Then try out our fresh or frozen Truffled Grilled Cheese products here and get some delivered right to your front door!